Navigation Menu
05. OSPENNIA SCHOOL

05. OSPENNIA SCHOOL

The school district (#2386) was formed in 1909, after much petitioning to government, and the school itself opened in 1911, near the Doukhobor village of Ospennia. After closure due to damage by lightning, the school was rebuilt in a new location, at SE–2–44–6 W3. The school served as a focal point for the community for many years, before closing in 1957.